Thursday, June 17, 2010

Give me some of that patriotic-ness

11 days to go - I'm -freaking- about my exam because there so much content it makes my head want to explode! Usually I don't feel this un-ready for an exam :S...

In other news - I have a leg virus(you catch it like a cold). Very random but luckily it's curable! I have to use 2 nasty smelling creams (one is fluorescent yellow!) and take 2 sets of tablets though (one of which is a steroid...makes me sound like some body builder?!). ...good news though - it should be GONE before Disney! Yaaaay!

Today is my 2nd to last shift at work. My NZ work, at least.
Isn't there a strange irony in being excited about finishing one set of work and uni, only to be going to another set?! Bizarre.

Lastly, I really wanted to share with you the awesomeness that is the 4th July t-shirt I get to wear! My Texan hosts suggested the idea - so cool! I can't wait! I've always wanted to see a 4th July! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment