Monday, December 20, 2010

Back from the cruise of a lifetime

Hello everyone!

I just got back from my cruise on Saturday. I couldn't post on the cruise because the internet was 75cents a min and that would have been outrageous! Not to mention there was to much to do I didn't want to loose time doing things I could do at home.
So, over this week, when I find time, I am going to slowly start explaining about the cruise. There's lots to say. So I might just do it in parts if I can't find enough time with work.

I have a loooot of pictures. They aren't even on my computer yet. Could take a while!

Sorry for the big absence of writing, but I'm sure you would do the same if you went on such an amazing experience.

OK. I will try to post later.
Faith, trust and pixie dust!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment