Saturday, December 4, 2010

To be continued

Aloha.
:)

This post is a sneak peak of what I will write about when I get time to write it up. Yup.
Kind of busy at the moment. I would have had time to write it up tomorrow, but i picked up an extra shift. Why? Well I figured that it would help a little bit when I get my negative paycheck after the cruise. lol. I guess we have to make some sacrifices in life. Mine delete sleep. :P
Fear not though because I have monday off! I can sleep, maybe post this blog properly and then my only real plans are to go the the winter formal! Woop!

topics:

the mystery of the roomate
bug!
card ty
cirque
burger shop - odd shift (12-6)
candlelight procession + kindness + new friend...
chats/catchups
double shift
Formal
last class wed
cruise

Don't ya love plans and brainstorms?
Stay Posted!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment