Thursday, March 10, 2011

Go-go squeeze my brain cells

Hey ya'll!

This morning it was raining terribly when I went to work. Not only was it early (had to wake up at 6.30am) but I knew that was sucheduled to work outside at the cart. So putting all those ingredients together makes for a really horrible morning.

Luckily I was able to avoid standing out in the rain. The alternative was to hang out in the Wonders pavillion. Which was dry and I had cast member company...but it was still boring.

I was at least glad that I didn't get put on Go-go cart the rest of the day, even though I spent about an hour sweeping the ground of leaves (which was crazy since the wind kept bringing in more constantly). Fun stuff. haha

Yesterday I went to Universal with my Aussie roomie, which was good fun (though its such a pain with the public transport going to and from!). ...and the day before we did an Epcot scavenger hunt. It was fun. Didn't win - but we got awesome free food at the end!! :D :D :D

So there's this thing on my mind. I will elaborate more if anything happens.

WICKED on the 17th! ..and maybe the 22nd tooooo. :)

OKay, got to go

No comments:

Post a Comment