Friday, March 25, 2011

Stop and Stare..

Hello everyone,

I have been meaning to post for a while but I guess I got lazy.
Sorry about that. :P

Possibly one of the reasons may have to do with a guy... but that's of course no excuse! So I am posting now to make up for it! :)

I have been working a lot lately. 9 days straight, in fact! So today and tomorrow are such sweet blessings that I am enjoying.

What do I have planned for these sweet blessings? Well, I plan to relax, read, go to universal concerts to see One Republic and maybe also Blake Shelton (a country singer). So cool how they are free to passholders. I am so glad I bought that pass, it has been paid for a hundred times over!!!
I also plan to book a few things here and thre and sort out some back to reality things.

The other day after work I went and posted off my taxes (*mumble grumble*
can't believe I had to pay $9, plus a fee for a money order plus anATM fee because I had to pay it n cash which I didn't have! -.- Sooo not cool.)
I also went to the programmes office to make sure that my ER has been updated on my profile.
Yes, not sure if I mentioned that before but I managed to get an early release of my programme (and even that was a drama, I had to go trough so many people! Good thing I have an awesome manager at CBR who heled me out. :) ). My new end date is July 2 instead of July 8. This is so that I have a little more time to get back to NZ before university, since it starts on the 11th!
However, I am not returning straight away.

I never got to see my Utah family whilst here and so I am going there for a few days before I leave the country. :) Should be super fun!


Back to what's been happening lately though. At work I have been having some really awesome conversation with my fellow cast members. [and if I am going to be put in dead places like Japan and Gogo I don't see why I can't learn more about the people around me.]
I have learnt so much from them and I love hearing their opinons. There are some pretty wise people who work for Disney.
..and since I found this so valuable, I challange ya'll to get out there and do the same! Get to know the people around you! They may just emotionally touch you some way or change your outlook on something.

I have had a lot of 8.30am starts lately.
Not my idea of fun, that's for sure.
However, all the managers have been talking to the schedulers and maybe it has worked because next week I have noooo 8.30am starts at the Gogo cart. :D :D :D Yay!

I have had the chance to work in places other than Cananda and Mexico. Japan is kinda lonely (but is made barable with nice cast company) and a little dull. However, you get to hear both the Moroccan and Japanese musical entertainment which is kinda cool....the first 6 or so times.... ;)

I had a crazy incident at Japan the other week though, when these drunk guys started talking to me. They were been super creepy but the bad news for them was that one of the managers was there too. ...sucks for them...

I like Germany. They have awesome bonsai plants (which may seem ironic - and I too am perplexed as to why the bonsais are in Germany and not Japan....) and wood carvings. They are fun to look at.

There are no fans to cool you off in either of these locations though! Argh! Talk about hoooooot.


The VP of Epcot and I keep running into each other. It's awesome. We are both counting the amount of times and it's so funny. :) I think he is cool.


I love how my roomies take us to cool places like Target to go grocery shopping. :) Got to loooove them!!

Righteo everyone
I am going to look into applying for Halls at uni or something so I have a place to live when I get home!


Love, Peace, Mickey!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment