Thursday, April 28, 2011

I'll be going back for sure!

Hey ya'll!

Jellyrolls last night was so much fun! Not only do cast get in free but you get free popcorn and it's free entertainment! The only thing you pay for are the drinks!

..and the entertainment is awesome! The pianists are amazing and very funny. I had a great time. Definately want to go back!


Today was super hot. It was in the 90's -> over 33C and humid and icky!
It was hard to work in, and frustrating being at Gogo for the hottest part of the day. The CDS machine tried to put me there again but luckily I managed to get out of it!

I didn't find out about Star Wars weekends today because the pending status changed. It now says tomorrow. Hmm....

This morning I had a slightly embarrassing moment when I sent an email to someone who ended up not being who I thought. Hopefully they weren't too affected by that and think I'm weird...

OK anyway, I'm going to get an earlyish night
laters!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment