Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's times like these when...

....I want to sad badly remind everyone:
not to sweat the small stuff!

And according to the book title, it's "all small stuff".


Ok. So lately there have been tensions.
Well, actually I only really noticed them today, to be honest.

Things blew up. Really badly. The roomate sitch is kind of fragmented at the moment, and I think it's going to get worse.
Sigh.

I am just so sick of drama. I just want to live in a household where things aren't crazy. I thought that's what it was like in this apt up until now. :S
I just want to remind people of the fact that some things are kind of trivial. There are far more challenging things you'll encounter in your life.
Waaah. :( Why can't people get over their differences, try to work things out and get along? I mean, yes, I have had bad living situations before but I have always kept my composure and either ignored it or tried to get along to some degree. :/

I jut feel like this situation is kind of like an American High School movie. Thank goodness I went to an all girls school and wasn't in the middle of huge drama, that's all I can say. I am not good at handling drama!!!!!

...the sad thing is that my roomie has put so much effort into the Princess party tomorrow (and I have helped as much as possible) and I feel bad hat this has proabably put a downer on it. She has put so much effort into it. I feel bad that this has to happen right now.
I wish things could work themselves out but one girl is even moving out. Which makes me really sad. I think we are a pretty nice apartment.


IN other news....
Today was a huge shopping and girly day. Tomorrow am not sure whatI want to do. ...the party is in the evening/afternoon though. Hope it's not too ruined... :(

Ok that's all for now. I'm going to bed. Super sad about the living sitch though.

xx

1 comment:

  1. Heya

    What's the problem between your roomies? Hope it gets better.

    ~Richard :)

    ReplyDelete