Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Burger makes me feel greasy.

Yesterday I was in burger back again (I hope I get to be in front today!). It was an interesting night with the culinary chef. He's a character, that's for sure. But if you make a mistake, he'll tell you.

I get annoyed because people tell me so much and then expect me to remember everything, and also because people show me how they do things their way and then I get in trouble for doing it the wrong way when I've been told all these different ways! So annoying.

Yesterday I signed up for 2 classes. :) (I wanted to sign up for more but you can only do 2 at a time).
I am enrolled in

Creativity and Innovation

and

Security Professional Development Studies(related to Political Science, somehow)

I am assessed in the Creativity class, but not the security one (which is weird I would have thought it would be the other way around?).

The Creativity one runs from Sept 23 til Dec 9, and is 4 hours long once a week (thursdays, 8.30am - 12.30pm at Vista)
I had to buy this book for it. I was impressed by the 10 5 star ratings! Also they are going to start taking money out of my pay check for course costs. :( oh well..

The Security one runs from Oct 13 til December 8, is 2 hours once a week (wednesdays 3pm-5pm at Patterson)

Apparantly they let my work location know and they make sure I have that itme off. I could be working before or after them though.
Unfortunately its more likely that they become my days off. Which means I prolly won't have any full days off till after they are over! :/

Anyway I hope they are interesting! My brain prolly needs a workout. Its been a bit too much in holiday mode since I am no at uni right now. ;) Of course my brain is havinga hard time with other things, and it's memory function is having to work a lot better, but I'm not sure if it's working as hard? Maybe its justbeing worked differently.

In other news..
Having more problems with one particular flatmate.
However her actions might just seal her own fate. We shall see...

Ok talk to ya'll later!

xx

2 comments:

  1. Ooh what's happening with the flatty?

    & I hope you enjoy the courses :)

    Miss you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is being ultra inconsiderate again. I will explain if you are ever online at the same time I am. XD

    ReplyDelete