Monday, August 2, 2010

Moving...

Hello!

Today I had to start moving my things to my new apartment here at Vista.

...but before that I shall fill you in on yesterday.

Yesterday I was trained on 'Pizza back'.
It was okay in that it wasn't exactly difficult. ...it was really boring at times though.
Also I didn't get to talk to any guests, which was lame. :/

I always enjoy training shifts though, because you get free food. :D

I have to do this shift today and tomorrow. ...but it's okay, when you are bored you just make pizza boxes, and then you can interact more with cast members at the back.

The bus was its usual late self at both ends. ...but I hear they are changing bus companies! So maybe there is hope..?! ;)

Then on Wednesday I have to get up early to go to my social security inteview...so that they can tax me (isn't it awesome?). ..but I have the rest of the day off and the day after. Should be good. :)


Today I got organised earlyish so that I could go to my new apartment and get dibs on everything. Espcially since I got last preference in this place which meant I ended up with all the crappy things.

When I got there it was abandoned and I was like, yus!
However a few min later I hear a knock at the door.
It was someone inspecting the apartment to see if it was okay.

I made use of that opportunity to check everything and point out anything I didn't like. She was pretty nice and I'm actually glad she came because initially I thought it was a 2 bedroom apartment like I am used to here. I was asking if I have to pay the same rent if I have to share a bathroom between 4 instead of 2, and then she pointed out the 3rd bedroom which was to the left of the entry door. I had completely missed it.

I had a look in the room to find it was one with an ensuite! I was excited and thought....I am SO grabbing this room!!
That's when notied that someone who obviously got there on the dot of 9am (I arrived about 9.20, and she had already moved in a bunch of her stuff!), had put her stuff in the room too. At least I know my roomate is smart?

I couldn't figure out where my roomate was from(country) by her stuff....but I'm sure I'll find out soon enough.

So I'm very glad I get the ensuite bedroom. Means I only have to share with one other.
Sucks for the other girls because there is only one set of shelves for the 4 of them to share!

I am also wondering how 6 people are meant to share 1 freezer/fridge and about 4 cupboards. ...I mean where I am now there is no spare room. :/

At least the new place isn't much further from here, which means I am still pretty close to the bs stop and the front desk. :)

The new place is on the 2nd floor...so I hope that doesn't mean lots of noise from people above us. If not I will not hesitate to make noise complaints.lol.

I noticed the only thing the other girl had claimed was her bed/room. So I went around claiming the sides of things I wanted.
The only lame thing is that she took the wardrobe side that doesn't have the locker. So that means I have a lot less room to hang my clothes. :(
I might be able to use the cupboard that is on the right of the apartment entry though.

I hope my new flatmates are nice....
It should be interesting living with so many people. I hope they are tidy and it isn't too chaotic.

Here are the...

Magic Kingdom

Miami

and

Disney's Hollywood Studios

..photos. :)

Talk to ya'll later!
xx

1 comment:

  1. You can always store you're extra food in your room. And tall people can keep theirs on top of the cupboards, like I do in my flat : )

    ReplyDelete