Sunday, August 1, 2010

Disney's Hollywood Studios

Hello everyone!

Man I love days off!
Not only do you get to do everything that you've been putting off for a while due to time restrains(eg. washing), buuuut you get to have FUN!

Yesterday I had to go get some more costumes(ie uniforms) because obviously mine had been usedfor work and needed cleaning. So at around 11.30am (I got some sleep, woo!) Michael came with me to the Carribbean/POP costuming place so that I could get more of my costumes.
When we got there I had no ideahow to check in costumes becuase I had only checked them out. Luckily Michael knew, so he showed me. :)

Then it was the big question as to whether they had any of the pants in my size and the style I like. It was a miracle, because they had FOUR! :D I was quite excited, and knew that today was going to be a GOOD day!

We then had to wait for the bus to take us back to Vista so that I could dump myself and we could grab another bus to Hollywood Studios!

Hollywood Studios is really nice!

It was lovely to stroll through. I was lapping it up. Yup. :)

We went on the Hollywood Tower of Terror FOUR times. Yes. Four.
We went on the RocknRoller Coaster twice (my fav)

I loved the Little Mermaid show! It was really well done! They used all sorts of neat effects.

I need to go back and see everything else! I feel like there's so much more to see! Not to mention the night show wasn't on last night, so I need to go back for that!

Plan for next time = finish off Hollywood stuff, then catch the boat to Epcot. Yay, a boat! How cool is that? :P

Michael and I have the same days off this week, so that could definately work to our advantage!


Right now, I am uploading pics from recent times now (Magic Kingdom, Miami and Hollywood), but the best ones I put up on FB. So if you have limited time, and FB, just just those ones out.

I got my first pay check which I didn't think I'd get becuase of double rent! I think they do the double rent for this paycheck though. But yay for $$! :D

Tomorrow is inspection. Which means hopefully my flatmates will clean something so we PASS.
I have cleaned as much as I can, but I refuse to clean their rooms or anything. I swear if we don't pass then they can pay the whole fee. ...and by they I am mainly referring to one girl who doesn't appear to clean anything......


Today is back to the drawing board (though I am on pizza BACK today, which I'm not to excited about since I don't get any interaction with the guests :( ). However, I only have a 3 day stint at work this week, then I have wed and thurs off! Woo. :P I am lapping up the easy work loads whilst I still can! :D

Prolly a good thing because I have to start moving apartments tomorrow. :(

Okay well chat to ya'll later!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment