Sunday, July 25, 2010

Last e-Learning session

...and oh my goodness am I glad they are over!

They require that you are seated staring at a screen for hours on end. Seriously, we started at 9a and were sitting there until 1pm! Actually longer for me because the last quiz was eeeeevil. It required that you get 100% on the test. The test was a simulation of a guests order, and if you didn't click the button exactly right, or you made one wrong click (this order was massive and involved using a coupon and a credit card, and special order needs like adding extra toppings) then you had to start alllll over again. I think I had to do it about 5 times. I was very frustrated by it.

It's quite a compliated system though. I think it'll take me a while to get used to it.

Right now I am relaxing and then this afternoon Hayley and I are going to go to the Magic Kingdom. :)

Right.
Going to watch a free DVD now. ;)

By the way - Animal Kingdom pics have been uploaded. The link is here
There's quite a few...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment