Saturday, July 3, 2010

San Antonio....

Hey guys,

The days have been full on so I can't write a huge blog right now about what's been happening. However, it has been an awesome adventure so far, and I've uploaded the pics. Hopefully they'll speak a little, but I will add desciptions to them when I have time.

We stayed in a Marriott hotel in San Antonio which was nice. Had a bit of a bad start to the mornign though since I forgot to put my alarm on (oops)..and then of course I was stressed so I locked myself out of the room, and had to walf down brekkie since the concierge lounge closed around 9 (free brekkie). Oh well, the rest of the day was nice. :)

Pics of the day(s):



See ya'll later
xx


p.s
Flicker is great, but they start charging once you hit 200 photos - anyone know a better site to use so I don't have to pay every year?

No comments:

Post a Comment