Friday, July 9, 2010

New Photos uploaded :)

I finally got some time to upload some more pics!

To see the very last of the photos in the Texas album go HERE
To see the NC photos go HERE

I've also added descriptions to some of the previously uploaded photos from Texas. :)

Also (wow, productive, right?) I've made it easier for you guys to get to my photos by changing the link to this one HERE. :)

Now, this computer that I'm borrowing (life will be so much easier when I just use my laptop...but since that doesn't have internet connection yet....) doesn't have the photo resizing option that I have used to upload the rest of the pictures. So can you guys please tell me if you have troubles opening the pictures at their full size? Stranglely enough they upload just as fast but if they aren't viewable, or are really slow to upload it would be great to know!


Catch ya later!

xx

2 comments:

  1. mat enjoyed the pics of the roller coasters!!! think he would have liked to have been there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah they were pretty awesome! It was a mini themepark but I still really enjoyed it - bring on the big parks though! haha

    ReplyDelete